Now displaying: Page 1
Two teachers from Bassett Unified School District in La Puente, California, talking about Technology Integration, giving ideas, troubleshooting, talking about SAMR and why we need tech in classrooms. This was a great way to get PD out to our teachers and we thought we should share it with everyone. Here it is. Visit our district page here: www.bassettusd.org and our resources at www.tomtalksabout.com
Aug 17, 2017
- Tech Updates
- Flipgrid www.flipgrid.com
- New integration with several apps like Classroom and OneNote
- New ways to give feedback, you can create your own rubrics, 1-10
- Padlet on Flipgrid Ideas. bit.ly/FGideas
- EdPuzzle www.edpuzzle.com
- Premade Videos and questions
- easier interface and integration options.
- Interview with SGVCUE board members
- Upcoming Innovation Celebration www.sgvcue.org
- Alice Keeler Event
- Coffee Cues and Road Shows
- New ways to participate with your affiliate,
- Free membership for 2017/2018 (until March 18) www.cue.org/membership
- Apple IOS updates
- Siri Translations- ELD teachers rejoice
- Screen Recording- great for process and how to videos
- Files app- No longer a secret where your files are, this helps with saving, structuring and sharing.
- True Multitasking- I can't remember a time when i was only doing a task that only needed one app. App smashing is very popular, and help in this area will be awesome
- AR- building in a framework ad functionality should make AR, already one of the fastest growing spaces in technology, even more prominent. Possibilities are endless, and applications for this tech stretch across all subject areas.
©Tom Covington & Michael Jephcott