Now displaying: Page 1
Two teachers from Bassett Unified School District in La Puente, California, talking about Technology Integration, giving ideas, troubleshooting, talking about SAMR and why we need tech in classrooms. This was a great way to get PD out to our teachers and we thought we should share it with everyone. Here it is. Visit our district page here: www.bassettusd.org and our resources at www.tomtalksabout.com
Aug 24, 2017
- Podcasting apps
- Anchor Our friends over at FSD Innovation Ann, Pablo, Jason and Wes started a Podcast just last week on this fairly new app called Anchor https://anchor.fm/fsdinnovation
- Anchor is a Podcasting App that allows you get up and running in no time. The handles a lot of the hassles that can come with publishing your Podcast for listeners.
- Why switch to Anchor?
- 💾 Free, unlimited podcast hosting
- 📱 100% mobile creation (in a new, fun format)
- 🤓 No need to touch an RSS feed, ever
- ☎️ Built-in phone call recording
- 🤙 Call-ins from your listeners
- 😀 Tons of other unique, interactive features
- Anchor instantly converts all recorded audio into rich, colorful videos that play seamlessly on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and any other platform that supports video.
- Instead of “liking" a segment in Anchor, you can actually applaud it (and if your phone is locked and in your pocket, you can applaud just by knocking on the back of your phone).
- Anchor gives you the ability to add full length tracks from Apple Music or Spotify, pull in external audio clips, and add high quality interludes from world-class musicians and sound designers.
- Podcasts Plus People
- Hear something that’s just too good to keep to yourself? Share it with your followers. Chorus is the place where you 😂 😭 and 🙌 your favorite podcasts with friends.
- SGVCUE innovation celebration
- B4UT- Beginning of the year set up
- plug it in
- take photographs
- recruit help from kids
©Tom Covington & Michael Jephcott