Tom and Mike talk about the right to unplug after school hours, International Podcast day, and some wisdom from Abraham Lincoln. Hope you Enjoy!
We talk Digital Citizenship Week and Month and what BUSD does to help Students be great Digital Citizens! Also, what's new with us, and three random questions from our PodDeck! Hope You Enjoy!
In they special Bonus Episode, we cover
1. the growing homeless crisis in SoCal,
2. What the actual definition of homeless is according to the McKinney-Vento Act,
3. What specific rights are guaranteed to homeless students in our districts,
4. Resources within our school district and other school districts for our homeless students,
5. Questions leaders should be considering as we reopen campus in regards to homeless education,
6. Tips to help teachers recognize homeless students, and ways teachers can help these students in and out of the classroom, and finally,
7. resources from LA County (https://www.211la.org) to help residents with homelessness, as well as a wide variety of issues. I researched the topic thought he LACOE website (https://www.lacoe.edu/Student-Services/Homeless-Children-Youth) , the CDE website (https://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/hs/), and even national resources from the National Center for Homeless Education website (https://nche.ed.gov/).
Bit.ly/TTTSN Day 10! We made it! Today we talk about our prefect classrooms! Thanks for joining us on this journey! More tech talk coming soon!
Day 9 of the 10x10Challenge! Today we talk about going back to the future! What are our tech predictions in Education! Thanks for listening!
Today we walk about if we could have something names after us, what would it be? Day 8 of the 10x10 Challenge! We hope you enjoy
Today we talk about our favorite purchases this year! Day 7 of the 10x10 Challenge!
Day 6 of 10 in the 10x10 challenge. Today's topic, what did we learn about ourselves during the pandemic?
Bit.ly/TTTSN Day 5 of the 10x10 Challenge, we talk about things we are excited for right now!